Monday, May 20, 2013

JEXPO 2013 Results date webscte.org JEXPO Exam 2013 Rank List online


Here you can check about JEXPO 2013 Results date webscte.org JEXPO Exam 2013 Rank List online. Do you like to check JEXPO 2013 exam results ? Have you appeared for JEXPO Exam ? The candidate who like to check the results for JEXPO go through the given steps and check your results.

JEXPO exam conducted on 19th May 2013. Those who have taken JEXPO exam can check your exam results. Go through the following steps to check exam results online.
1) Open http://webscte.org/jexpo.html website.
2) Find out the link name called JEXPO Results.
3) Enter hall ticket roll number to get exam results.

Important Links:
http://webscte.org/jexpo.html

6 comments:

  1. sir, my jexpo rank is 15865. can i get a chans in govt.college?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir,I am Aftab Alam
    my gen rank is 32585 in jexpo 2013.
    can i find councelling???
    can i find any best private college?
    plzzzzz responce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir I am Aftab Alam.
    My gen rank is 32585 in jexpo 2013.
    can i sit for councelling ??
    can i find any best private college for admission????
    plzzz responce sir.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. my general rank is 11509
    can i get mothertrade

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir my rank is 11475...............can i get govt colg?

    ReplyDelete